Wednesday 9 November 2016

 Making of - Week 7

In 'The Making of' we have been tasked to start an ongoing project which leads up until March. We would have to pick something that we would be able to make an addition to each day. I eventually decided to focus on my already existing project, my Facebook page under the name of 'Simpsons Celebrity Caricatures', but become a lot more active on it, attempting to produce a character a day. I chose to do this as I have a lot of experience in this style, therefore drawing each character shouldn't take up too much time. I also think the end product could be really impressive, as I would have the dozens upon dozens of a wide range of caricatures all stood together in one huge picture. I could also experiment with alternate styles, and place them in the picture as well, creating a 'Where's Wally' type image, as you can search out the alternate cartoon styles. I predict that this could be possible as a daily project, if not, I could definitely at least get a rough sketch a day and the finished character on the following day.
https://www.facebook.com/SimpsonsCelebrityCaricatures/
Here is the product from day one, Rick Sanchez from 'Rick and Morty'

No comments:

Post a Comment