Tuesday 1 November 2016


Creative Play - Week 4

In week 4 of creative play, we had a guest speaker from the BBC discuss the topic of Ideation and design processes, and we had some exercises based around yogurts with this topic in mind. For example, we had to analyse people as they ate yogurts in silence whilst taking notes on how they do it, and possible ways which we could improve their experience .The speakers job title, was 'User experience designer', which prior to this session, I had no knowledge of, but since then I have grown interest in it, as it is based around graphic design, which by the work that I produce you can tell that I am very keen on. After some research on this job title, I realised that in order to get a job such as this, I would have to familiarise myself with a range of coding software, which if the opportunity comes along, I will take. Even though we were given a detailed overview from the guest speaker about what 'User experience designer' is, I still wasn't fully satisfied that I knew entirely what this job entailed, thankfully, I found this informative Youtube video which taught me some more about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ovj4hFxko7c

No comments:

Post a Comment