Sunday 5 March 2017

Feedback from initial 'Making of' project 

The feedback from my making of project was generally well received from my coursemates, though there were some aspects of the video that were criticized by some individuals, which will definitely be taking into account during the production of my second making of project, here is an image of all the feedback that I received - 


From these notes, I can conclude that it is the middle segment of the video that is lacking in terms of quality in comparison to the rest of the video, and I agree with this. The reason that I included it was because I felt the video would become boring if I narrated the whole thing, and also exceed the time limit, so I decided to have a musical break where I quickly went through my unique animation process. However this was part of the problem, as it was said to be too quick at times with too much happening on screen, therefore making it hard for the audience to take it all in. To resolve this in my next making of, I will chose a different method of recording the process to make it more comprehend-able, or narrate the video throughout. There are other minor complaints about the piece which I will also take into account. People seemed to like the way I included my influences and the way in which I shown and talked about them, so I will continue to do so in future similar projects. 

I think part of the success of my making of video comes from how proud I was with my actual animation, as I had never produced a full-length animation from the ground up before, so I was very pleased with my outcome, and thus I shown this pride through my making of video. The animation itself has since been well received by Peep Show fans, gaining 1200 + likes on the Facebook, and 100 + comments, the overwhelming majority of which are positive, which gives me great confidence for the second making of project.






No comments:

Post a Comment