Monday 11 December 2017

Creative Collaboration- 
Final Group Presentation

As another way to present the work that's gone on throughout this project, we were tasked to perform one final group presentation. Due to my disappointment with not being as active as I could have been whilst creating the production bible, I opted to design the presentation, therefore having another opportunity to utilise my graphic design passion. Josh listed what he thought we should cover throughout the presentation.

In terms of the Powerpoint slides, I tried to keep them simple, consistent and clear, as I felt it was the work that needed to be the central focus. I used the team logo that I designed as a way to indicate who's responsibility it was to speak for the given slide, a method which proved to help flow a lot whilst presenting, as well as adding a personal touch to the presentation. I included as little text as possible, in order to prevent our eyes from being glued to the screen, reading word for word what our audience can plainly see.

As I said in a previous blog post, I am not the most confident during presentations, however I was a lot more so going into this one, this was probably a combination of being enthusiastic about our work, and the fact that I am presenting with two others. After completing the presentation, I am satisfied that I mentioned everything that I intended to say, but I still have a lot of room for improvement, as I was still prone to not making much eye contact with my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment